TCR2 Therapeutics Inc. is an immuno-oncology company developing novel cancer therapies that unleash the full signaling power of complete T cell receptors (TCR). TCR2 has developed a unique proprietary TRuC™ platform which can reprogram the natural TCR complex to recognize specific antigens found on tumors where they elicit rapid killing of cancer cells. The company has demonstrated activity against both hematological and solid tumor targets in preclinical models and believes its TRuC™-reprogrammed T cells will serve as the engine for important therapies. TCR2 was founded by MPM Capital and has scientific operations in Cambridge, MA to leverage best-in-class technologies and nucleate top-tier academic laboratories around the world.
We are seeking an individual who is detail oriented, highly organized, and able to work effectively within a team environment. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience performing in-depth industry research, developing an understanding of the competitive environment, building analytical models, and presenting to executive leadership. Additionally, the top candidate must be able to meet frequent deadlines and to perform responsibilities within tight schedules and under pressure.
The role requires monitoring the competitive landscape, building subject matter expertise on key competitors and market segments within oncology, performing deep dive research and analysis and providing impactful deliverables that include expert insights and business implications.
- With minimal supervision, write high-quality, concise and insightful market analysis deliverables designed for executive management
- Critically analyze and interpret complex clinical data to inform R&D decisions
- Competitive intelligence: Stay abreast of developments in immuno oncology and cellular therapy
- Build market forecasts that take into account competitive dynamics, clinical and payor data and evolving treatment paradigm
- Manage the annual strategic planning process which involves dealing with coworkers across all functional areas and at various levels of management
- Support Finance department during annual budget process and help develop financial forecasting models
- Consulting, investment banking or similar role at a biotech/pharma company
- A degree in biological/medical/or other science discipline
- A Masters or higher degree (PhD, MBA) and/or relevant experience in the biopharma, healthcare, market research, or financial sector
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly, concisely and objectively in written and spoken English
- A flexible and collaborative approach to work
- Enthusiasm for oncology research and drug development
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting complex data sets, both qualitatively and quantitatively
- Strong familiarity with the drug development and commercialization process
- Knowledge of oncology indications, therapeutics, markets and key factors influencing them
- Experience in modelling and forecasting pharmaceutical markets
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org