Research Associate, Viral Vector Process Development
The successful candidate will join the Process Development group in the production of lentiviral vectors, execution of cell culture and cell process experiments, participation in the evaluation of new technologies, and support of the technology transfer to CMOs. The position represents an excellent opportunity for career development, working closely with experienced scientists in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Perform small-scale lentiviral production processes for use in vitro and in vivo functional assays and mouse models
- Produce lentiviral vectors
- Determine virus titers and viral integration into cell lines and primary T cells
- Assist in the development and optimization lentiviral vector manufacturing process
- Contribute to technology transfer of lentiviral vector manufacturing process to CMOs.
- Analyze and document scientific results for IND enabling studies
- Develop protocols and operating procedures
- Maintain laboratory notebook records in adherence with documentation standards.
- Organize and prioritize work to meet timelines
- B.S. in a scientific or engineering discipline with at least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in industry
- Experience in mammalian cell culture, viral vector production, purification and analytics
- Familiar with ELISA, qPCR and western blotting
- Outstanding critical thinking and organizational skills, lab notebook practices, and attention to detail
- Team-oriented candidate interested in a fast-paced, exciting, start-up environment!
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org