Scientist, Viral Vector Process Development
The successful candidate will join the Protein and Cell Sciences group utilizing many methods in the production of lentiviral vectors, execution of cell culture and cell process experiments, participation in the evaluation of new technologies, and support of the technology transfer to CMOs. The position represents an excellent growth and learning opportunity, working closely with experienced scientists in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Develop a small-scale lentiviral production process;
- Produce lentiviral vectors for TRuC™ platform characterization in in vitro functional assays and mouse models;
- Determine virus titers and viral integration into cell lines and primary T cells;
- Develop and optimize downstream purification and analytics
- Contribute to technology transfer of lentiviral vector manufacturing process to CMOs;
- Analyze and document scientific results for IND enabling studies;
- Develop protocols and operating procedures;
- Organize and prioritize work to meet timelines.
- Ph.D in a scientific or engineering discipline with at least 2 years of relevant experience, preferably in industry
- Experience in mammalian cell culture, viral vector production, purification and analytics
- Familiar with ELISA, qPCR and/or multiplex analysis
- Outstanding critical thinking and organizational skills, lab notebook practices, and attention to detail
- Team-oriented candidate interested in a fast-paced, exciting, start-up environment!
Interested candidates should send their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org