Senior Research Assistant / Associate Scientist, Molecular Biology
The successful candidate will design and generate lentiviral constructs used in our proprietary TRuC™ platform and expression vectors in support of our antibody discovery and humanization efforts. The candidate will interact closely with immunologists and antiboby engineers to design, produce and optimize vectors. The position represents an excellent opportunity for career development and cross training in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Design, cloning and quality control of lentiviral and expression constructs to support our platform and antibody discovery
- Collaborate with Process Development, Immunology and Antibody Egineering groups in the design and optimization of constructs
- Organize and maintain inventory of plasmid materials and related reagents
- Manage and maintain databases in a highly organized manner
- Oversee outsourcing and manage vendors and CROs
- Write and review SOPs, technical reports and regulatory documents
- B.S. or higher degree in molecular biology or related discipline with at least 3 years of experience, preferably in industry
- Extensive experience in molecular biology including cloning, PCR, qPCR, DNA and RNA techniques is required
- Experience in mammalian cell culture and viral vector design and optimization is required.
- Scientifically rigorous, highly organized, and with significant attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams and CROs
- Ability to work independently and be self-motivated
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com