Senior Research Associate, Process Analytics
The successful candidate will join the Process Development group in the production of lentiviral vectors, execution of cell culture and cell process experiments, participation in the evaluation of new technologies, and support of the technology transfer to CMOs. The position represents an excellent opportunity for career development, working closely with experienced scientists in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Develop analytical assays to support all phases of T cell therapy program development from viral vector titration to engineered T cell product characterization
- Produce lentiviral vectors for use in TRuC™ platform characterization for in vitro and in vivo functional assays and mouse models
- Prepare analytical plans and execute experiments including flow cytometry, PCR and ELISA
- Analyze analytical results, solve problems and troubleshoot assays
- Develop and maintain various cell lines used in cell-based analytical assays
- Author protocols and SOPs, maintain laboratory notebook records in adherence with documentation standards
- B.S./M.S. degree in biochemistry, cell biology, immunology or related discipline with at least 2-3 years of experience, preferably in a biotech or pharmaceutical setting
- Expertise in analytical assays development, particularly flow cytometry, PCR and ELISA
- Experience working with lentiviral vectors and primary human T cells is highly desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills, ability to analyze and interpret data
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and enthusiasm to work independently or collaboratively in a fast-paced startup environment!
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com