Senior Research Associate/ Research Associate, Immunology
The successful candidate will join the Immunology group utilizing cellular assays, immune cell profiling, and in vivo pharmacology models for the development and optimization of novel cell therapies for the treatment of cancer. The position represents an excellent growth and learning opportunity, working closely with experienced scientists in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Design and execute studies to generate and functionally characterize effector T cells;
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn and apply new technologies and procedures;
- Support laboratory activities by helping maintain equipment and lab supplies;
- Document and analyze experimental data for written or oral presentation.
- B.S./M.S. degree in immunology or molecular and cell biology preferred, with at least 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in industry
- Experience with primary cell culture, cytokine measurement by ELISA or Luminex, immune cell signaling and immune phenotyping by flow cytometry is required
- Working knowledge of immuno-oncology, including chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cells, T cell activation, T cell-mediated cytotoxicity, T cell exhaustion and animal models of adoptive therapy is desirable
- Familiarity with molecular biological techniques for genetic perturbation (shRNA, CRISPR etc.) along with lentiviral or retroviral production and transduction of mammalian cells is a plus
- Outstanding communication, critical thinking, organizational skills and attention to detail is essential
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com