Senior Scientist, Manufacturing
The successful candidate will join the Process Development group in the production of lentiviral vectors, execution of cell culture and cell process experiments, participation in the evaluation of new technologies, and support of the technology transfer to CMOs. The position represents an excellent opportunity for career development, working closely with experienced scientists in a fast-paced and highly collaborative environment.
- Optimize lentiviral transfection processes through design of experiment studies;
- Perform and develop lentiviral manufacturing processes from small to large scale;
- Perform T cell isolation, enrichment, activation, transduction, expansion and cryopreservation utilizing functional closed cell systems;
- Develop and optimize downstream assays for engineered T cells using qPCR, flow cytometry and cell based assays;
- Write protocols and operating procedures for technology transfer;
- Work effectively with CMOs for technology transfer and support;
- Apply new protocols and establish new methodologies and techniques;
- Analyze and document scientific results for IND enabling studies;
- Lead research associates in interdepartmental programs;
- Represent TCR2 at scientific presentations and meetings;
- Organize and prioritize work to meet timelines and ability to execute on multiple projects.
- Ph.D. in cellular biology or related discipline with at least 4 years of experience, preferably in industry
- Understanding of chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) based T cells, and studying T cell activation, T cell-mediated lysis and T cell exhaustion
- Experience with lentiviral transduction and T cell product generation
- Outstanding critical thinking and organizational skills, leadership, and attention to detail
- Proven track record of scientific accomplishments demonstrated by publications in high-impact journals
- Team-based candidate interested in a fast-paced, exciting, start-up environment!
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com