Vice President of Research
The successful candidate will lead the Research team, contributing to operational and strategic research efforts. The position will work closely with experienced executive management and scientists in a dynamic and highly collaborative environment.
- Directs and coordinates planning and prioritization of projects and initiatives to support departmental and organizational objectives;
- Leads and manages research personnel;
- Manage budget and timeline adhearance;
- Prepares progress of research to executive leadership team and business partners;
- Implement new and improved business and departmental processes that enhance operational effectiveness;
- Support technology transfer of established process and communication with academic and industry collaborations;
- Represent research function in due diligence;
- Maintain a high level of professional expertise through familiarity of latest scientific and technology advancements, practice, and regulations in the T cell therapy and immuno-oncology field.
- M.D. or Ph.D. in bioengineering, cellular biology, immunology or related discipline with a minimum of 10 years of experience, preferably in a biotech or pharmaceutical setting
- Minimum of 5 years managerial experience of research personnel
- Highly analytical and articulates information; outstanding critical thinking and organizational skills
- Ability to influence and drive progress
- Proven track record of scientific accomplishments demonstrated by publications in high-impact journals
Interested candidates should send their resume to email@example.com